Safari Lifestyles has combined lodges at very reasonable prices, taking you through a broad area of the more famous northern regions of the country. The Khwai concession with its rich game, through to a private concession in the central Okavango Delta. On to Savute and its large herds of of buffalo and elephant, finishing with the Chobe River area and its stunning views and perhaps the possibility to enjoy a sunset boat cruise. Listed prices are retail, please contact us for our special price.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Sango Safari Camp Mid-range lodge inside KhwaiAll Meals Included
4-5Kwara Camp Mid-range lodge inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
6-8Savute Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside SavutiAll Meals Included
9-10Chobe Elephant Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Chobe NP without fencesAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safari Lifestyles, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.