Experience truly spectacular landscapes in combination with incredible Big Five sightings in Kruger Park during this amazing 6-day safari. Visit the 3rd biggest canyon in the world, Blyde River Canyon, the famous sights of the Panorama Route, enjoy Big 5 game drives in Kruger National Park and get up close with elephants on elephant safari. Benefit from a comprehensive safari to the best destinations of South Africa with convenient direct flights from/to Johannesburg/Kruger.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Blyde River Canyon Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Blyde River CanyonAll Meals Included
3Chestnut Country Lodge Mid-range guest house in or near Panorama RouteBreakfast & Dinner Included
4-5Chestnut Country Lodge Mid-range guest house just outside Kruger NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Roho Ya Chui, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Roho Ya Chui.