Explore the best of Namibia, from the game viewing paradise that is Etosha National Park to the bustling German - inspired coastal town of Swakopmund and the sky-scraping dunes Sossusvlei. *Please note: due to the early departure on the first day an optional pre-tour night in Windhoek is available (Extended 8 Day Tour). *Please note that this tour departs on Tuesdays.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 14 people per vehicle.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
- 24 Sep 2019
- 01 Oct 2019
- 08 Oct 2019
- 15 Oct 2019
- 22 Oct 2019
- 29 Oct 2019
- 05 Nov 2019
- 12 Nov 2019
- 19 Nov 2019
- 26 Nov 2019
- 03 Dec 2019
- 10 Dec 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Halali Camp Mid-range lodge inside Etosha NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Etosha Village Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
3Pension Hotel a La Mer Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Lunch Included
4-5Desert Camp Mid-range self catering accommodation just outside Namib-Naukluft NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern Africa 360, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern Africa 360.