Bordering the Luangwa River, the northern and southern Luangwa National Parks contain some of the most breathtaking and untouched wilderness in Africa. The Lower Zambezi National Park is the newest of Zambia’s exceptional, undeveloped wildlife areas. And together with Zimbabwe’s Mana Pools Reserve the area provides a massive transfronteir wildlife sanctuary.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Kakuli Bush Camp Luxury lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
4-6Chongwe River Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Lower Zambezi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kingfisher Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kingfisher Safaris.