Desert & Ocean meet Wildlife & Culture! Our Namibia Tour is perfectly designed for safari lovers, who want to experience the authentic Africa under their own steam. Explore a land of stunning contrasts. Harsh, dry deserts like the Namib, the red Sossusvlei Dunes and Dead Vlei will blow your mind away. And so will the amazing coastlines around Swakopmund and Walvis Bay. Etosha National Park offers rare desert-adapted wildlife for your genuine Safari experience.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 0 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Hotel Pension Palmquell Mid-range hotel in or near WindhoekBreakfast Included
2-3Namib Desert Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPBreakfast Included
4-6Hotel Pension Rapmund Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
7-8Twyfelfontein Country Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Torra ConservancyBreakfast Included
9-12Etosha Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPBreakfast Included
13Mokuti Etosha Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPBreakfast Included
14-15Kashana Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near ErongoBreakfast Included
16End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by The Safari Source, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.