Journey to Southern Africa today and marvel at the quintessential African images of endless plains, stunning sunsets, wild animals, African tribesmen and more. Home to a fifth of Africa’s people, the region boasts the continent’s most diverse palette of cultures, languages and beliefs as well as some of its greatest rivers and deserts. ***Private journey that can be customized; Includes private guide, transport & entrances in Cape Town; Includes estimated cost of all regional flights***.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Tintagel Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Day 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2-4: Breakfast Included
5-7Senalala Luxury Safari Camp Luxury lodge inside Klaserie NR (South Africa)All Meals Included
8-9Batonka Guest Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
10-11The Garden Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Chobe Riverfront (Chobe NP, Botswana)All Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Compass Odyssey, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.