Tanzania offers one of the best environments in the world for an enriching wildlife experience. The country’s game viewing opportunities are considered by many to be the best in Africa. Its game parks are populated with many of the world’s most exotic creatures, including all of the Big Five. Its lakes are huge and bountiful with fish. Yet, to a greater degree than is true of many of its neighbors, this sprawling county, the largest in East Africa, remains untouched by the vacationing hordes.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
2-3Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
4-6Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Blue Ocean Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Blue Ocean Safaris.