Tanzania offers one of the best environments in the world for an enriching wildlife experience. The country’s game viewing opportunities are considered by many to be the best in Africa. Its game parks are populated with many of the world’s most exotic creatures, including all of the Big Five. Its lakes are huge and bountiful with fish. Yet, to a greater degree than is true of many of its neighbors, this sprawling county, the largest in East Africa, remains untouched by the vacationing hordes.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
2Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside NgorongoroAll Meals Included
3Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside NgorongoroAll Meals Included
4-6Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Blue Ocean Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Blue Ocean Safaris.