Blessed with abundance of wildlife, beautiful scenery, different bird species and many more, Uganda is one of the best tourism destinations and in this Big Five Itinerary, we will take you for Rhino tracking at Ziwa, top of the falls hike at Murchison falls National Park, Game drives and Boat cruises at Murchison falls and Queen Elizabeth National Parks, Tree climbing lions at Ishasha and game drives at Lake Mburo National park.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Airport Guest House Budget guest house in or near EntebbeBreakfast Included
2Fort Murchison Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPDinner Included
3Fort Murchison Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4-5Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPDay 4: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 5: All Meals Included
6Savannah Resort Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near IshashaLunch & Dinner Included
7Eagles' Nest Budget lodge inside Lake Mburo NPDinner Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Adventure Vacation Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.