On this trip, you will visit Parc National des Volcans in the north of Rwanda which habituates approx. 300 mountain gorillas. Ten Gorilla families are habituated for tracking. Each of the Gorillla families allows a maximum of 8 tourists tracking per day. On addition to gorilla tracking, you may also climb the Visoke volcano and track other primates including golden monkeys. You can also visit the Dian Fossey’s Karisoke Research Centre (her Grave) or do a Village walk, all on payment of extra.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Chez Lando Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KigaliBreakfast Included
2-3Jack Hannah Mid-range lodge bordering Volcanoes NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Pinnacle Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Pinnacle Africa Safaris.