This is a primate safari that take you to tracking gorillas in Volcanoes National Park and Chimpanzees in Nyugwe Forest National Park. Stay in mid-range and luxury accommodation. This tour will allow you more time in Volcanoes National Park with an opportunity of second gorilla tracking or exploring other activities in and around the park.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Chez Lando Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KigaliBreakfast Included
2-3Nyungwe House Luxury+ lodge bordering Nyungwe Forest NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-5Mountain Gorilla View Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Pinnacle Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Pinnacle Africa Safaris.