This wildlife & superb gorilla trekking safari will take us to Lake Mburo, one of the smallest parks – popular for its zebras and now the giraffes, and conspicuous Birdlife there after continue to Bwindi impenetrable forest an ancient antic that not only houses the endangered mountain gorillas but also provides refugee to elephants, chimpanzees, monkeys and small antelopes not to mention 23 bird species restricted to the Albertine Rift, you will be in company of our trained professional guides.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Victoria View Guest House Budget guest house in or near EntebbeBreakfast Included
2Lake Mburo Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
3-4Gift of Nature Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Jungle Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.