This tour to the country of a thousand hills is focusing on the rare and endangered primates in the Viruungas Conservation area on the Rwanda side and will get you closer to the wild but habituated Gorillas and Golden Moneys in the Volcanoes National park for a chance to encounter with some of the few remaining gentle giants in the world. Though a small country, it ownsone of the delights any safari to Africa has to offer, sign up this safari now for the best rates.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodations and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Nobleza Hotel Mid-range lodge in or near KigaliBreakfast Included
2-4Volcanoes Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near MusanzeAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Jungle Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.