This Four days gorilla tracking and wildlife will start and end in Kampala or Kigali Rwanda, and will take you to gorilla tracking adventure in Bwindi National Park, boat cruise and game drive in Queen Elizabeth National park as well as chimpanzee tracking in Kalinju Forest.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Bakiga Lodge Budget lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Enganzi Game Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Tours Adventure, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Africa Tours Adventure.