This Four days gorilla tracking and wildlife will start and end in Kampala or Kigali Rwanda, and will take you to gorilla tracking adventure in Bwindi National Park, boat cruise and game drive in Queen Elizabeth National park as well as chimpanzee tracking in Kalinju Forest.
This budget tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Bakiga Lodge Budget lodge just outside Bwindi NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Enganzi Game Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Tours Adventure, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Africa Tours Adventure.