This six daP tour will start and end in Kampala extending to Kibale Forest National park for chimpanzee tracking, Queen Elizabeth National Park for a game drive and boat cruise, and gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, which is home to half of the world's remaining mountain gorillas.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Budget guest house just outside Kibale NPLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Enganzi Game Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
4-5Bakiga Lodge Budget lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Tours Adventure, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Africa Tours Adventure.