On this tour, you will travel to see chimpanzees in Kibale Forest; wildlife and birds in Queen Elizabeth National Park and gorillas in Bwindi. An excursion to Bigodi wetland gives the opportunity of seeing the unusual birds and other primates which live around the swamp. The launch trip along the Kazinga Channel, the beautiful steeply forested Kyambura Gorge nearby, is home not only to chimpanzees but also the red-tailed monkey, black and white colobus and many bird species.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Boma Nairobi Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
2-3Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range guest house just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
4Ihamba Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
5-6Mutanda Lake Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake MutandaAll Meals Included
7Mburo Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Pinnacle Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Pinnacle Africa Safaris.