This is a short trip organized only to visit the mountain gorillas found in the South Western Park of Uganda, Bwindi Impenetrable forest national park. It is selected with basic lodges included inside a private toilet, private shower with hot running water. It is a perfect trip for last minute travelers and also travelers on a tight budget seeking to combine a gorilla experience with a typical wildlife safari in East Africa.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Gorilla Valley Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fencesDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Jungle Trails, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.