This is a short trip organized only to visit the mountain gorillas found in the South Western Park of Uganda, Bwindi Impenetrable forest national park. It is selected with basic lodges included inside a private toilet, private shower with hot running water. It is a perfect trip for last minute travelers and also travelers on a tight budget seeking to combine a gorilla experience with a typical wildlife safari in East Africa.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Gorilla Valley Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi Impenetrable NP without fencesDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Jungle Trails, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.