This twelve-day safari will take you to some of the world’s most exciting national parks. The Masai Mara National Reserve is known for its superb plains scenery, unmatched safari activities, and diverse wildlife. Featuring some of the highest wildlife densities in Africa, Masai Mara makes it easy to spot the Big Five. This safari will also pay visits to Tsavo East and Tsavo West National Parks, and will cut across the Great Rift Valley and Lakes Naivasha and Nakuru.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Voi Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo East NPAll Meals Included
3Ngulia Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
4-5Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
6Camp Carnelley's Mid-range tented camp in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
7-8Golden Palms Hotel Mid-range hotelAll Meals Included
9-10Mara Luxury Tented Camp Luxury tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
11Mara Luxury Tented Camp Budget tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd.