This safari links Tanzania's northern and southern circuits. You will visit the famous Serengeti, staying at a mobile migration camp. Followed by a unique and progressive conservation orientated destination at the Manyara Ranch Conservancy. Finally you will fly south to the wilderness and magic of Ruaha National Park.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Rivertrees Luxury hotel in or near ArushaBreakfast Included
2-4Serengeti Migration Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
5-6Manyara Ranch Conservancy Luxury tented camp bordering Lake Manyara NP without fencesAll Meals Included
7-9Ikuka Safari Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Ruaha NPAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Paul Tickner Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Paul Tickner Safaris.