This safari links Tanzania's northern and southern circuits. You will visit a unique and progressive conservation orientated property at Chem Chem, followed by the iconic Serengeti and a classic mobile migration camp. Finally you will fly south across Tanzania to the wilds of Ruaha and Ikuka Safari Camp.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Onsea House Luxury hotel in or near ArushaBreakfast Included
2Chem Chem Luxury+ lodge bordering Lake Manyara NP without fencesAll Meals Included
3-4Chem Chem Luxury+ lodge inside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
5-7Serengeti Safari Camp Luxury tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
8-10Ikuka Safari Camp Luxury+ lodge inside Ruaha NPAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Paul Tickner Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Paul Tickner Safaris.