This safari links Tanzania's northern and southern circuits. You will visit a unique conservation orientated property at Chem Chem, followed by the iconic Serengeti and a classic mobile migration camp. Finally you will fly south across Tanzania to the wilds of Ruaha and Ikuka Safari Camp.
This luxury tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 7 years
The minimum age for this tour is 7 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Onsea House Luxury guest house in or near ArushaBreakfast Included
2-4Chem Chem Lodge Luxury lodge outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
5-7Serengeti Safari Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
8-10Ikuka Safari Camp Luxury+ lodge inside Ruaha NPAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Paul Tickner Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Paul Tickner Safaris.