A 3 days safari of The Maasai Mara Game Reserve. Game drives are a great way to experience the park and they take place all year round. You are guaranteed to spot the big cats if that's what you're looking for on your Kenyan safari. For the bird enthusiasts, the Mara birds come in a variety of color and size with more than 400 bird species including birds of prey. The weekend Get away is refreshing and rejuvenating, just the kind of break you need away from the every day hustles and bustles.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Can depart any day
Can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 8 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Sekenani Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Blue Ocean Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 8 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Blue Ocean Safaris.