Kidepo valley national park is located in the north eastern part of Uganda on the border of Uganda and Sudan. The park also boasts of a great number of animal species than any other park in Uganda including; the bush duikers, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, lesser kudus, buffalos, jackals, antelopes, bush babies and lots of game. The park also boasts of great hiking adventures with beautiful scenery, as well as the nature walks to the community. It also offers a night Game drive when requested.
This budget tour uses hotels and bandas.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Boma Nairobi Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Apoka UWA Bandas Budget banda inside Kidepo Valley NPAll Meals Included
4The Boma Nairobi Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast & Lunch Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Arrive Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Arrive Africa Safaris.