This luxury package provides the complete Kenyan experience: See beautiful wildlife, landscape, culture and wind up with a relaxing beach holiday. Visit: Nairobi (city), Masai Mara National Reserve, Amboseli National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Samburu National Reserve, Diani Beach (Mombasa) Activities: Game viewing, safari walks. Accommodation: Luxury hotels and lodges.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
Large group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 20 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 8 people to run.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Nairobi Serena Hotel Luxury hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast & Dinner Included
2-6Sarova Mara Game Camp Luxury tented camp inside Masai Mara NRDay 2: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 3-6: All Meals Included
7-8Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Amboseli NPLunch & Dinner Included
9-10Sarova Hill Lodge Luxury lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
11Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Shaba NRAll Meals Included
12-13Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
14-15Neptune Village Beach Resort & Spa Mid-range resort in or near Diani BeachAll Meals Included
16End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Blue Ocean Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 8 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Blue Ocean Safaris.