11-Day Twende Kenya Safari
$4,000 to $4,500 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
This safari is designed to cater for travelers wishing to explore the wild as well as experience the Kenyan culture. This package is suited for groups ranging from small to large. There are visits to Maasai Mara, Amboseli national park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Samburu National Park.
Things To Consider
Medium group tour*Max. 9 people
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can't be customizedThis tour can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can join this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 5 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Kenya
- This tour starts and ends in Nairobi (Kenya) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Nairobi (City), Masai Mara NR, Amboseli NP, Lake Nakuru NP & Samburu NR
- Activities: game drives
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Laico Regency HotelMid-range hotel located in or near Nairobi (Dinner included)
- Day 2:Aa Lodge MaraMid-range lodge located just outside Masai Mara NR (Lunch & dinner included)
- Day 3-5:Aa Lodge MaraMid-range lodge located just outside Masai Mara NR (All meals included)
- Day 6-7:Aa AmboseliMid-range lodge located just outside Amboseli NPDay 6: Lunch & dinner includedDay 7: All meals included
- Day 8:Maili Saba CampMid-range lodge located just outside Lake Nakuru NP (Lunch & dinner included)
- Day 9-10:Samburu LodgeMid-range lodge located just outside Samburu NRDay 9: Lunch & dinner includedDay 10: All meals included
- Day 11:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast & lunch included
- This tour is offered by Blue Ocean Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Blue Ocean Safaris.