Follow and experience the lives of Uganda’s best kept secret. The mountain gorillas. Take part in adventurous forest walks exploring wildlife as well as admire the natural scenery that shadows its national parks. It's a safari that promises to be memorable.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
Medium group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kampala Serena Hotel Luxury hotel in or near KampalaDinner Included
2-3Murchison River Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4Mountains of the Moon Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Fort PortalBreakfast & Dinner Included
5Primate Kibale Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Kibale NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
6-7Ihamba Lakeside Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPDay 6: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 7: All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Blue Ocean Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Blue Ocean Safaris.