Follow and experience the lives of Uganda’s best kept secret. The mountain gorillas. Take part in adventurous forest walks exploring wildlife as well as admire the natural scenery that shadows its national parks. It's a safari that promises to be memorable.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kampala Serena Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaDinner Included
2-3Murchison River Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4Mountains of the Moon Hotel Luxury hotel just outside Kibale NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
5Primate Kibale Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Kibale NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
6Ihamba Lake Side Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
7Ihamba Lake Side Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Blue Ocean Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Blue Ocean Safaris.