8-Day Best of Uganda Safari
$3,500 to $4,000 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Follow and experience the lives of Uganda’s best kept secret. The mountain gorillas. Take part in adventurous forest walks exploring wildlife as well as admire the natural scenery that shadows its national parks. It's a safari that promises to be memorable.
Things To Consider
Medium group tour*Max. 7 people
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can't be customizedThis tour can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can join this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 15 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Kampala (Uganda) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Kampala (City), Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary (Rhino Sanctuary), Murchison Falls NP, Fort Portal (Town), Kibale NP & Queen Elizabeth NP
- Activities: game drives, gorilla tracking, chimpanzee tracking & nature hikes/walks
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle & hiking/walking
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Kampala Serena HotelMid-range hotel located in or near Kampala (Dinner included)
- Day 2:Murchison River LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary (All meals included)
- Day 3:Murchison River LodgeMid-range lodge located just outside Murchison Falls NP (All meals included)
- Day 4:Mountains of the Moon HotelMid-range lodge located in or near Fort Portal (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 5:Primate Kibale LodgeMid-range lodge located outside Kibale NP (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 6:Ihamba Lake Side Safari LodgeMid-range lodge located just outside Queen Elizabeth NP (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 7:Ihamba Lake Side Safari LodgeMid-range lodge located outside Murchison Falls NP (All meals included)
- Day 8:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast & lunch included
- This tour is offered by Blue Ocean Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Blue Ocean Safaris.