This tour starts in the popular destination of Chobe, where the lodge lies on the banks of the Chobe River. From here you will head in to the Okavango Delta, staying in two different lodges which are both situated on islands and offer accommodation in luxury tents. The trip starts in Kasane and ends in Maun, but we can easily change the direction, or add a stay in Victoria Falls at the end of the trip.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Chobe Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
3-4Rra Dinare Luxury tented camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
5-6Moremi Crossing Mid-range tented bush camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.