This tour gives you an opportunity to hike the Dian fossey‘s grave, then do bird watching. But above all the climax of this safari is the Gorilla Tour, For along time you have been waiting for this day, you will be given one hour to watch them and see how they feed and how they live in their families. You will also be able to view many other apes like Golden monkey and Birds If we are lucky.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Arrive Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Arrive Africa Safaris.