This fly-in safari takes you to three unique private concessions in the spectacularly remote north-west of Namibia. Track black rhino on foot from Desert Rhino Camp. Stay at the elegant Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp in a region of the Namib that's famous for its herds of desert-adapted elephants. Visit the remarkable Skeleton Coast. And experience the oasis of the Kunene River where you can go quad biking on the dunes and meet the region's Himba people.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Desert Rhino Camp Luxury tented camp inside PalmwagAll Meals Included
3-5Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp Luxury tented camp inside Skeleton Coast NPAll Meals Included
6-8Serra Cafema Luxury lodge in or near Hartmann's ValleyAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern Africa Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern Africa Travel.