This fly-in safari takes you to three unique private concessions in the spectacularly remote north-west of Namibia. Track black rhino on foot from Desert Rhino Camp. Stay at the elegant Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp in a region of the Namib that's famous for its herds of desert-adapted elephants. Visit the remarkable Skeleton Coast. And experience the oasis of the Kunene River where you can go quad biking on the dunes and meet the region's Himba people.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Desert Rhino Camp Luxury tented camp inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
3-5Hoanib Skeleton Coast Luxury+ tented camp inside Skeleton Coast NPAll Meals Included
6-8Serra Cafema Luxury lodge inside Kaokoland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Giltedge Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Giltedge Africa.