This is a 5 night tour which takes you to both the Selinda and Duba reserves. The Greater Linynati region of Botswana is synonymous with big game, large herds of buffalo and elephant roam the area. The Selinda Explorers camp is an intimate camp situated on the banks of the Selinda Spillway. Duba Explorers hosts probably the most unique and regular animal showcase in Africa. The extraordinary interaction between lion and buffalo.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Selinda Explorers Camp Luxury lodge inside SelindaAll Meals Included
4-5Duba Explorers Luxury lodge inside Duba Plains (Okavango Delta)All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Safari Lifestyles, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.