This is a 5 night tour which takes you to both the Selinda and Duba reserves. The Greater Linynati region of Botswana is synonymous with big game, large herds of buffalo and elephant roam the area. The Selinda Explorers camp is an intimate camp situated on the banks of the Selinda Spillway. Duba Plains hosts probably the most unique and regular animal showcase in Africa. The extraordinary interaction between lion and buffalo.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Selinda Explorers Camp Luxury lodge inside SelindaAll Meals Included
4-5Duba Expedition Luxury lodge inside Duba PlainsAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Safari Lifestyles, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.