4-Day Wildebeest Migration Tour
$1,595 to $1,655 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Wildebeest migration tour 9 days will take you to serengeti National park and Ngorongoro Crater, tarangire, Wildebeest Migration which involves both Serengeti National park in Tanzania and Masai game reserve in Kenya is one of the great Phenomenon dated for years and eventually declared by Unesco has 8th wonder of the world. This tour will take for three days while tracing wildebeest migration and this endless park Serengeti while getting chance to spot at Ngorongoro Crater.
Things To Consider
Small group tour*Max. 3 people
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can't be customizedThis tour can't be customized
Not for solo travelersCan't be booked by solo travelers
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 12 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Tanzania
- This tour starts and ends in Arusha (Tanzania) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Serengeti NP, Ngorongoro & Tarangire NP
- Activities: game drives
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) can be arranged for extra cost
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- This tour is offered by Tomodachi Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Tomodachi Tours & Safaris.