5-Day Ark/Nakuru/Masai Mara
$912 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
The safari offers three wildlife hotpots in Kenya. Highlights include; the Big Five, scenic landscape of the central agricultural highlands, view of Mt Kenya, tree lodge in the Aberdares, scenic Lake Nakuru, the world renown Masai Mara and the panorama of the Great Rift Valley.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Not for solo travelersCan't be booked by solo travelers
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 1 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Kenya
- This tour starts and ends in Nairobi (Kenya) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Aberdare NP, Lake Nakuru NP & Masai Mara NR
- Activities: game drives
- Game drives: pop-up roof minivan
- Getting around: pop-up roof minivan
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:The Ark LodgeMid-range lodge located inside Aberdare NP (Lunch & dinner included)
- Day 2:Miale HotelMid-range hotel located just outside Lake Nakuru NP (All meals included)
- Day 3-4:Crocodile CampMid-range tented camp located just outside Masai Mara NR (All meals included)
- Day 5:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast included
- This tour is offered by Mwema Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mwema Africa Safaris.