This exclusive private safari experience brings you to excellent safari areas in Botswana for outstanding Big 5 sightings and a great variety of safari activities. Benefit from a combination of Botswana’s best safari areas, a carefully selected variety of safari camps, outstanding Big 5 wildlife sightings in top-rated safari areas, year round land and water based safari activities, highly skilled and qualified professional guides; simply, Botswana’s highlights in one itinerary.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Chobe Bakwena Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Chobe Riverfront (Chobe NP)All Meals Included
3-4Khwai Tented Camp Luxury tented camp inside Khwai (Okavango Delta)All Meals Included
5-6Pelo Camp Luxury tented camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
7-8Dinaka Safari Lodge Mid-range tented camp inside Central Kalahari GRAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Roho Ya Chui, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Roho Ya Chui.