Explore untouched wilderness... With its nearly 22,000 sqkm Tsavo is Kenya's largest national park where you will go very deep into well protected wilderness. Additional, you are going to enjoy the spectacular views of the biggest free standing mountain on earth, Mt. Kilimanjaro, with big skies and far horizons combined with swampy springs and dry and dusty earth trampled by hundreds of animals... Are you ready for an amazing adventure you will never forget?
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ngulia Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo West NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Voi Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Tsavo East NPAll Meals Included
3Sentrim Amboseli Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kay Adventure Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.