Kenya is an interesting adventure zone, from the fascinating scenes to the abundant wildlife and the warmth of her people. This eight days safari takes you right through to the magical Kenya. During this safari you will have an opportunity to sample the best parks and game reserves in Kenya known for their breathtaking abundant wildlife as well as African culture. This safari can be done both in mid range and luxury accommodation options. It can also be customized further to suit your needs.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Voi Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo East NPAll Meals Included
2Ngulia Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
3-4Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
5Camp Carnelley's Budget lodge in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
6-7Wajee Mara Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kikwetu Cultural Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.