Kenya is an interesting adventure zone, from the fascinating scenes to the abundant wildlife and the warmth of her people. This eight days safari takes you right through to the magical Kenya. During this safari you will have an opportunity to sample the best parks and game reserves in Kenya known for their breathtaking abundant wildlife as well as African culture. This safari can be done both in mid range and luxury accommodation options. It can also be customized further to suit your needs.
This budget tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Voi Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo East NPAll Meals Included
2Ngulia Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
3-4Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
5Camp Carnelley's Budget lodge in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
6-7Wajee Mara Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kikwetu Cultural Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.