This tour truly is the best of both Worlds, combining the freedom convenience of a self-drive safari with the comfort and ease of a fly-in safari, whilst visiting all of the iconic Namibian highlights including the towering sand dunes of Sossusvlei, the rock formations at Twyfelfontein and the World renowned Etosha National Park!
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Elegant Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near WindhoekBreakfast Included
2-3Desert Homestead Budget lodge in or near SossusvleiBreakfast & Dinner Included
4-5Sandfields Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
6-7Twyfelfontein Country Lodge Budget lodge in or near TwyfelfonteinBreakfast & Dinner Included
8-9Okaukuejo Budget bungalow inside Etosha NPBreakfast Included
10Mushara Bush Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
11Okonjima Plains Camp Mid-range lodge inside Okonjima NRBreakfast & Dinner Included
12Hilltop House Budget guest house in or near WindhoekBreakfast Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by ATI Holidays, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of ATI Holidays.