This safari combines the best of Zambia and Malawi with a unique take on the classic 'bush and beach' safari. It is ideal as a honeymoon or simply a relaxing yet varied safari. You begin with 2 nights in Victoria Falls. You then fly to the scenic Lower Zambezi for 4 nights followed by 3 nights in the primate safari country of the South Luangwa. Next you fly to Malawi and straight onto Lake Malawi for 4 nights of beach relaxation at Kaya Mawa, the perfect end to your safari...
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Royal Livingstone Luxury hotel in or near Victoria Falls (Zambia)Breakfast Included
3-6Chongwe River Camp Luxury tented camp bordering Lower Zambezi NP (Zambia) without fencesAll Meals Included
7-9Sanctuary Puku Ridge Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
10Kaya Mawa Luxury resort in or near Likoma Island (Malawi)All Meals Included
11-13Kaya Mawa Luxury lodge outside Liwonde NP (Malawi)All Meals Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Cedarberg Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Cedarberg Africa.