Waterfall and wildlife - Victoria Falls and the Chobe National Park, 2 amazing destinations in one safari! Spend 3 nights at the Falls followed by 3 nights on safari. Taking in Zimbabwe, Botswana and Namibia this trip includes luxury accommodation, sunset cruise and tour of the Falls. Game drive, boat trip, Namibian Village walk and fishing. Botswana's Chobe National Park home to elephants, hippo, buffalo and lions. Your time is flexible so you're able to follow your own itinerary.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast & Dinner Included
4-6Chobe Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)Breakfast & Dinner Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.