Explore the Kruger National Park with an experienced field guide and spend your nights at a budget 3 star lodge on the banks of the Sabie River overlooking the Kruger Park wilderness. Spot animals from the deck as they come down to the river to drink and enjoy sundowners by the pool.
This mid-range tour uses bungalows.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Pretoriuskop Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Kruger NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kruger Park Travel , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kruger Park Travel .