Masai Mara game reserve one of the best national parks in the world as voted by words travel awards as winner of year 2015! Then proceed to lake Nakuru National park known for its Lion climbing trees also known as birds paradise lake because of the millions of flamingos who flock at this lake every yea. Amboseli sits at the foot of Kilimanjaro on the lee ward side of this majestic highest dormant volcanic mountain of Africa. Dry most of year but home of hundreds of elephants and has best view.
This is a budget camping tour.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 12 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
3Budget camping Just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4-5Budget camping Just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Adventure Travel Kenya, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Adventure Travel Kenya.