The South Luangwa National Park is Zambia’s finest wildlife sanctuary with high density animal populations, memorable scenery, unspoilt beauty and remote character. Visitors have a feeling of being “deep in the bush”. Stay in small deluxe seasonal bush camps with personal service. This is one of our most highly recommended safaris, easily combined with Victoria Falls, a few days on the Lower Zambezi River or on Lake Malawi.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mfuwe Lodge Luxury+ lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
2-4Chamilandu Luxury+ tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
5-7Bilimungwe Bushcamp Luxury+ tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
8Mfuwe Lodge Luxury+ lodge inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.