Explore the timeless beauty of Botswana through the Okavango Delta and Chobe National Parkbetween two of the most prominent camps in the areas. This experience is a powerful and timeless classic that encapsulates the raw uniqueness of Botswana. Chobe is home to the largest concentration of elephants in Africa whilst the Okavango is Africa's very own mystical labyrinth of waterways. See the Delta from air on this trip, a feat that very few get to experience.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Kadizora Camp Luxury tented camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
4-5Ghoha Hills Savuti Lodge Luxury lodge inside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.