Experience the best of Zimbabwe and Botswana in only 7 days. Discover the beauty and majesty of the mighty Victoria Falls, a natural wonder of the world, known as "the Smoke that Thunders" to the locals. Victoria Falls is Africa's adrenaline capital for those intrepid explorers seeking out adventure. Cross the border into Botswana's Chobe National Park, home to Africa's highest concentration of elephants, where varying ecosystems are waiting to be explored.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 10 years
The minimum age for this tour is 10 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Victoria Falls Safari Club Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
4-6Ngoma Safari Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.