If you fancy a Robin Crusoe adventure, this journey is for you. Prepare for take off with an amazing flight over the islands and turquoise waters. Explore the pristine northern Mozambique coastline, dine on freshly caught seafood, spend 2 nights camping on a deserted island, sip cocktails at sunset on our traditional dhow, snorkel the unbleached coral reefs, catch a tan, be up for a typical bush bath and shower, enjoy early morning kayak excursions, go birding. The ultimate romantic escape!
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Can be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 10 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
- A travel party of 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ibo Island Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Ibo IslandLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Mid-range camping In or near Matemo IslandAll Meals Included
4-5Mid-range camping In or near Quirimba IslandAll Meals Included
6-7Ibo Island Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Ibo IslandAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.