If you fancy a Robin Crusoe adventure, this journey is for you. Prepare for take off with an amazing flight over the islands and turquoise waters. Explore the pristine northern Mozambique coastline, dine on freshly caught seafood, spend 2 nights camping on a deserted island, sip cocktails at sunset on our traditional dhow, snorkel the unbleached coral reefs, catch a tan, be up for a typical bush bath and shower, enjoy early morning kayak excursions, go birding. The ultimate romantic escape!
This mid-range tour includes camping and lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 7 years
The minimum age for this tour is 7 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ibo Island Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Ibo Island (Quirimbas Archipelago)Lunch & Dinner Included
2-3Mid-range camping In or near Matemo Island (Quirimbas Archipelago)All Meals Included
4-5Mid-range camping In or near Quirimba Island (Quirimbas Archipelago)All Meals Included
6-7Ibo Island Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Ibo Island (Quirimbas Archipelago)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.