An amazing 10 day historical exploration of Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, Aksum and Lalibela. Known as the "Cradle of Civilisation". The human story started in the mountain mists of Ethiopia and spread across the world from there. This rich cultural heritage is everywhere you go in the country, with ancient cities, buildings, traditions and stories creating a rich tapestry of interesting sights, sounds and knowledge. From price quoted (Jan-April). Contact us for rates for other travel dates.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Jupiter International Hotel Cazanchis Mid-range hotel in or near AddisBreakfast Included
2-3Abay Minch Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Bahir DarAll Meals Included
4-5Goha Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near GondarAll Meals Included
6-7Sabean International Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AxumAll Meals Included
8-9Mountain View Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near LalibelaAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.