An exciting 3 day safari exploring the eco sensitive Chobe River. Home to vast herds of elephants (thought to be the highest population in the world) and a combination of wildlife, birdlife and reptiles along the banks of the Chobe River. A magical lodge experience with spectacular game viewing. Includes a boat cruise, game drive and a day trip to Victoria Falls. Please note - low season price quoted. All quotations are tailor-made and may fluctuate depending on departure date and availability.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Chobe Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Chobe RiverBreakfast & Dinner Included
3Chobe Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast & Dinner Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.