An exciting 3 day safari exploring the eco sensitive Chobe River. Home to vast herds of elephants (thought to be the highest population in the world) and a combination of wildlife, birdlife and reptiles along the banks of the Chobe River. A magical lodge experience with spectacular game viewing. Includes a boat cruise, game drive and a day trip to Victoria Falls. Please note - low season price quoted. All quotations are tailor-made and may fluctuate depending on departure date and availability.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Chobe Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.