An exciting 3 day safari exploring the eco sensitive Chobe River. Home to vast herds of elephants (thought to be the highest population in the world) and a combination of wildlife, birdlife and reptiles along the banks of the Chobe River. A magical lodge experience with spectacular game viewing. Includes a boat cruise, game drive and a day trip to Victoria Falls. Please note - low season price quoted. All quotations are tailor-made and may fluctuate depending on departure date and availability.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Chobe Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.