4-Day Affordable Botswana
$795 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
An exciting 3 day safari exploration of the eco sensitive Chobe River. Experience herds of elephants (thought to be the highest population in the world) and a combination of wildlife, birdlife and reptiles along the banks of the Chobe River. A magical lodge experience with spectacular game viewing. Please note - low season price quoted. All quotations are tailor-made and may fluctuate depending on departure date and availability. Book now for 2018 with Zambezi Safaris.
Things To Consider
Medium group tourMax. 8 people
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can join this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 8 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Botswana
- This tour starts and ends in Kasane (Botswana) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Chobe River & Kasane Airport
- Activities: game drives & boat trip
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: open-sided 4x4 vehicle & boat
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1-3:Chobe Bush LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Chobe River (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 4:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.