7-Day Victoria Falls & Luangwa Big Game Safari
$3,796 to $4,688 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Your Zambia adventure begins at the Royal Livingstone Hotel, a short stroll from Victoria Falls. One of the ‘Seven Natural Wonders of the World’, Victoria Falls is a thundering waterfall surrounded by unforgettable activities such as elephant-back safaris and Zambezi River cruises. Next, it’s off to the South Luangwa National Park for a safari at Puku Ridge: a small and welcoming tented camp known for personalised service and phenomenal big game viewing with regular leopard sightings!
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively *
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Not for solo travelersCan't be booked by solo travelers
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 12 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Zambia
- This tour starts in Livingstone (Zambia) & ends in Lusaka (Zambia) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Victoria Falls(Highlight) & South Luangwa NP
- Activities: game drives & walking safaris (with an armed guide)
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: air transfer
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- This tour is offered by Southern Africa Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern Africa Travel.