Stay at a luxury lodge overlooking the Zambezi River, upstream of Victoria Falls. Enjoy a guided tour of this thundering waterfall, and pick from the many (included) activities: game drives, a walking safari, canoeing, fishing, a village visit and sundowner cruise. Next, it’s off to the South Luangwa for a safari at Puku Ridge. This small and welcoming tented camp is known for personalised service and phenomenal big game viewing with regular leopard sightings!
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Sussi & Chuma Luxury lodge inside Mosi-oa-Tunya NPAll Meals Included
3-6Sanctuary Puku Ridge Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern Africa Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern Africa Travel.