This safari brings you to some of the remotest places on earth. The Kalahari leaves nobody unimpressed and the landscapes and sundowns are top. Learn about the adaptions of the wildlife to survive in this environment. We make a walk with Bushman and learn about their survival skills, dances around the fire. This trip is away from the normal tourist highways while still highly recommended.
This mid-range tour includes camping and lodges.
Medium group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum for this tour is 5 years.
- 30 Jun 2019
- 06 Oct 2019
- 13 Nov 2019
- 18 Dec 2019
- 07 Jan 2020
- 11 Feb 2020
- 17 Mar 2020
- 21 Apr 2020
- 16 May 2020
- 30 Jun 2020
- 02 Aug 2020
- 01 Sep 2020
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mid-range camping Inside Nxai Pan NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-5Mid-range camping Inside Central Kalahari GRAll Meals Included
6-7Dinaka Safari Lodge Luxury lodge outside Central Kalahari GRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kalahari Skies, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kalahari Skies.