The ultimate safari - discover the country's highlights as you fly from place to place! Visit the game herds in the Etosha National Park, a premier wildlife reserve with elephants, black rhino and lion and 340 species of bird! Visit Namibia’s hidden “gems” at Twyfelfontein, famous for its Organ Pipes rock formations and bushmen cave paintings. Then it's a scenic flight along the skeleton coast to the “sea of dunes”... the Namib Desert and amazing Sossusvlei area for hiking and dune driving.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mushara Bush Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Camp Kipwe Mid-range lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)Breakfast & Dinner Included
5-6Desert Homestead Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Namib-Naukluft NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.