The journey begins in Arusha, you're picked up by your professional safari guide. Spend 2 nights at the Ngorongoro Crater, 3 nights on the Serengeti - 2 days exploring the glorious plains at the peak gathering time for the wildebeest migration. Spend days game viewing to your heart's delight. Fly to back to Arusha for your flight home. Add on a short beach holiday on Zanzibar to wash off the dust and top up the tan before returning home. Price includes all parks' fees.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented bush camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Bougainvillea Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
3-5Serengeti Wilderness Camp Mid-range tented bush camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.