Saadani National Park covers 1100 square km. It is the only wildlife sanctuary in Tanzania bordering the sea. The climate is coastal, hot, and humid. It offers a unique combination of both marine and mainland flora and fauna in a culturally fascinating setting. About 30 species of larger mammals are present as well as numerous reptiles and birds. Besides many species of fish (over 40), green turtles, humpback whales, and dolphins occur in the ocean nearby.
This budget tour uses bandas.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 4 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Saadan Bandas Budget banda inside Saadani NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Gombe Track Safaris & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.