Botswana is one of the world’s greatest safari destinations. See the country’s wildlife hotspots on this fly-in safari: Chobe River with its vast elephant herds, predator-packed Savuti, the islands of the Okavango Delta, and Makgadikgadi where desert-adapted herds battle it out at the Boteti River. A top choice for photography, this 11-day itinerary combines phenomenal big game viewing with diverse scenery, and carefully selected tented camps and remote safari lodges.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Chobe Game Lodge Luxury lodge inside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
3-4Savute Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside SavutiAll Meals Included
5-6Camp Moremi Luxury tented camp inside Moremi GRAll Meals Included
7-8Camp Okavango Luxury tented camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
9-10Leroo La Tau Luxury lodge inside Makgadikgadi Pans NPAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern Africa Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern Africa Travel.