Explore Kenya on a 10-day safari packed with wildlife, magnificent scenery and tucked-away lodges. This luxurious journey includes a couple of days at the Rift Valley lakes; a visit to Kenya’s only chimpanzee sanctuary; the wildlife and warrior culture of Samburu National Park; and Big 5 game drives on the Masai Mara plains. The option of guided bush walks, village visits and a dawn hot-air balloon safari rounds off this incredible itinerary.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Fairmont Norfolk Hotel Luxury hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
2-3Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp Luxury tented camp in or near Lake ElementaitaAll Meals Included
4Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol PejetaAll Meals Included
5-6Samburu Intrepids Camp Luxury tented camp inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
7-9Kichwa Tembo Luxury+ tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern Africa Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern Africa Travel.